Pages

Sunday 29 August 2010

Attained Nirvana...



They always say it'll be better ad finem, but it only gets worse.
They say it's going to be easy, but it only turns hard.
They tell you you can recover, but it's always a black hole.
They tell you you can survive, and you always do.
Because when you think you can't, you've got to
Pick up your Crazy Heart and Give it One More Try
'Coz This Ain't No Place for the Weary Kind...!!

And that's what got my blog here... I've been trying ultra hard since over 3 months to get people to read my whine-about-my-life blog...! I even tried changing templates(which I failed miserably at)
I asked my blog-buddy Asif... He racked his brains over the mail trying to get me to understand all the html,xml stuff.. But things were just too adamant to enter my pea-sized brain...!!!
And finally, I don't know how, things fell in place as if I'd solved a big jig-saw puzzle... Now, that'd been much more of a cinch!

Thank you Asif for all the trouble I made you go through... I'm just too glad I DID IT!!!!!!




7 comments:

Asif said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Asif said...

Pick up your Crazy Heart and Give it One More Try
'Coz This Ain't No Place for the Weary Kind...!!
HuH that was a great thing you presented here. :)

And hey you did it. Congratulations! Hmm I guess now you can change your templates whenever you want. ;) By the way I never thought that guiding someone was trouble :)

I hope now you will try and learn to design templates of your own. What do you say ? :)
Keep posting !


P.S. Loved the last picture. It made me remember about my niece who is very young and who often speaks like that.

Asif said...

heheh there are audience seats as well to watch the show?? :P
I just noticed them. :)

Niyati said...

haha... no one neways reads my blog... myt as well have a virtual audience doing tht for me!!! :-D

Unknown said...

I love your new Template :D .. how did u do dis ? :D . .

Sid said...

U picked up my display pic and stripped the clothes off... M so embarassed :D

Refreshing visiting ur blog after long... good work :)

KayZee M said...

it was really good....seriously i need to pick up my crazzy heart...its lost somewhere...and Keep Posting!!!