Pages

Saturday 28 August 2010

Dear Shoes, Contrary to what you feel, I really do love you.





This post is solely dedicated to my love lust for shoes...
Because if the world were a tuxedo, you wouldn't want to wear brown shoes.. :P
It's not like i own a 100 pairs of shoes (maybe 40 odd).
But there is nothing I always want to buy like a good pair of shoes.
The problem is that I am a rational human being and i always thing along the lines of, "How can I walk all over something worth so much money!?"
Which is exactly why i insist that rationality sucks.
But all this has planted one idea in my mind.
The day I can buy a pair of Jimmy Choos without feeling any guilt whatsoever and wear them in the trashiest manner, I will know that I have made it.
*gulp*, Just look at these beauties



0 comments: